Transferring Credits to HOSEI

Transfer credits are the course credits you have earned from your university in China, and you can apply for Credit Transfer application to transfer some of your credits to Hosei. The Hosei DDP faculty determines your course credit equivalency to the Hosei courses based on coursework and course requirements. You can transfer up to 10 credits from your university to Hosei. More information about Credit Transfer Application will be distributed to each accepted student in late May.

Transferring Credits